Hello, all! Doing TTT after 2 weeks. Life just won’t gimme a break. Anyways, I’ll just keep this short and sweet.
For all those who don’t know, Top Ten Tuesday is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
- Hogwarts (Harry Potter) : I know it’s fictional, but one can hope, right?
- Hogsmeade Village (Harry Potter) : What can I say? I’m a Potterhead.
- Manderley (Rebecca) : Manderley is a place that I always imagined as scary beautiful. I wish it was real.
- Neverland (Peter Pan) : An island where you don’t age? Sign me in.
- Willy Wonka’s Factory (Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory) : Quite an obvious choice considering I love chocolates and I love this factory. To be honest, though, I never read the book. Watched the movies only.
- King’s Cross Station (Harry Potter) : Are you kidding me? The place where my favorite fictional universe was first imagined? Definitely wanna visit.
- Alaska (The Simple Wild) : Although, the town of Bangor where the story takes place is made-up, she does admit to bringing to life the wilderness of Alaska. I’d love to visit the place.
- London (Sherlock Holmes) : I’ve never been to London but reading Sherlock Holmes in my childhood made it a country I always wanted to visit.
- Swiss Alps (Heidi) : Another place that made it to my bucket list when I was a child.
- Scotland (Outlander) : Now, the series makes Scotland out to be a dangerous place. But there are no revolutions or wars there right now. Now it’s just so beautiful with all those old castles that I want to visit.