Hello guys! I’m back with another tag! The amazing Brianna @ Brianna the Bookworm was kind enough to nominate me for the Sunshine Blogger Award this time. And I couldn’t be happier about it! Thank You for nominating me!
Can I just say that I’m a big fan of Brianna and her blog. Anyone who isn’t following her should amend that immediately!
Okay, here we go!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
4. List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
11 questions from Brianna the Bookworm
1. Which book do you wish had a sequel?
2. What’s one book you could you reread over and over again without ever getting tired of it?
Harry Potter. Not a single book but I love all the 7 books equally. I’ve read each of the books countless times and still reread them at least once every year. I’m yet to get tired of it.
3. How has book blogging impacted your life as a reader?
It has certainly made me reflect more on the books I read. For example, previously I would stop thinking about certain books the moment I finished them. But now, book blogging makes me dissect exactly why I feel the way I do about a book. I think blogging has also made me grow selective over what I read. I don’t know whether that’s a good thing.
4. Which book(s) got you in to reading?
5. Who are three of your all time favorite characters?
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter),
- Scarlett O’ Hara (Gone With The Wind)
- Charlie Kelmeckis (Perks of Being A Wallflower)
6. Paperback or hardback?
Don’t make me choose! Paperbacks are definitely more convenient for reading. But I still feel more drawn towards Hardback for some reason.
7. How many books do you have on your TBR?
According to my TBR list in Goodreads, the number is apparently 39. *Gasp*
8. What’s a bookstore or library that’d you love to visit someday?
I have never really set any goals of bookstores or library that I’d like to visit. But I’d like to visit Kolkata, London and Rome just to buy books.
9. What was your most recent 5 star read?
10. Do you generally prefer reading series or stand-alones?
I have no particular preferences. The one good about reading series is that I have more to look forward to. The one bad thing about reading series is I have to wait for the sequel. But again, with stand-alones, I don’t have to wait for sequels, and at the same time, don’t have anything to look forward to after finishing it. So, there you go.
However, the number of authors these days – who are unnecessarily making series out of books that would work perfectly as standalone – makes me choose stand-alones over series.
11. If you were able to read one of your anticipated releases right now, which one would you choose?
The Place on Dalhousie by Melina Marchetta.
My Questions –
- What’s a book you read that you would’ve been proud to have written?
- What’s one movie or TV show you think you’d have liked to have read as a book?
- Is there a book that you personally liked a lot but wouldn’t recommend to others?
- If you could read books by only one writer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
- Which book character would you like to travel the world with?
- What’s a book family you wouldn’t mind being a member of?
- Who’s your favorite book couple?
- What’s the most recent book that you bought / wanted-to-buy solely based on its cover?
- What’s the funniest book that you have read?
- What’s a generally hated character that you like?
- What’s the one place where you could never read a book?
I would like to nominate –
I’m nominating some of my favorite bloggers. Just spreading the love! There’s no pressure if you don’t feel like doing it. It’s for fun only! ❤